Want to make a tangible difference to the lives of children and adults living in poverty in our community?
Registration is now open for the 2018 Turkey Trot Ambassador program! Our Ambassadors play a very important role in the promotion, fundraising and, ultimately, the success of the event. This year we are hoping to recruit at least 100 Ambassadors – will you join us?
What do Ambassadors do?
Besides being awesome Ambassadors are responsible for:
- Enthusiastically and passionately spreading the word about the Trot;
- Getting involved in a variety of Turkey Trot volunteer opportunities;
- Helping to reach a collective ‘Ambassador’ fundraising goal of $10,000 and making an impact on the lives of so many children and families in our community.
What are the benefits of being a Turkey Trot Ambassador?
- A long-sleeved limited edition Turkey Trot shirt
- Access to a private Ambassador Facebook Group
- An invitation to our Ambassador Kick-Off Party
- A fundraising page and coaching
- First dibs on additional volunteer opportunities
- A great feeling for helping others and being a part of something bigger.
Who can be an Ambassador?
Anyone who is passionate about strengthening our community and having a bit of fun.
How do I become an Ambassador?
It’s easy. Visit our volunteersmatters page and register today. Once registered you’ll receive instructions about what to do next!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Robyn Vance.