RUN WHERE YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT!
The tradition lives! Register now to trot solo or with friends and family Thanksgiving week. Choose your path and your day, while you support your Y and community!
How can you enjoy this Thanksgiving tradition in 2020?
- Register using the button below!
- Safely pick up your race packet (+shirt!) at the Y nearest you OR have it shipped.
- Run or walk with friends and family anywhere you choose Thanksgiving week (November 22 – 29)
- Log your time on our race platform (if you want!)
- Celebrate for having done something good for your family and for your community.
- Share your best costumes, family photos, and Turkey Day traditions with us using #YTurkeyTrot
We’re excited to be able to continue this tradition with you!
First time participating in a virtual race? No worries! Registration is simple and we’ll guide you through each step.
Make a Difference This Thanksgiving.
Non-perishable and canned food items will be collected during t-shirt pickup at YMCA of the Chesapeake locations. All food items will be donated in partnership with the MD/VA Food Bank to local families experiencing poverty and food insecurity.