Great news! The weather forecast for Thursday has us on track for a beautiful, sunny Thanksgiving morning – perfect conditions for trotting! To help ensure you have the best race day experience possible, here’s some essential information you need to know!
Packet pick-up opens 3:00pm on Tuesday, November 26
We encourage you to pick up your packets (race bib and shirt) ahead of time to ensure a stress-free Thanksgiving morning. You may pick up packets for friends and family, just have their first and last names.
Race day details
- The event begins at 8:30am.
- For parking, FAQs and 5K details, click on your location below:
- If you pick up your packet in advance, please plan to arrive on race day in time to line up around 8:00 am.
- If you are picking up your packet on the day, please leave enough time to visit the packet pick-up station. We recommend you arrive by 7:30am.
How to line up on Thanksgiving morning
- Runners should line up based on average mile time. Please let those who are speedy start in the front.
- Walkers should be toward the back.
- Strollers and dogs must start at the very back of the pack. Pups must remain on leashes throughout the duration of the race.
- Please look for the large signs with mile times at the starting line to help you line up. This will help everyone have a great race morning experience.
- Please stick around after for awards!
Thank you again for getting involved in this year’s Y Turkey Trot Charity 5K. We deeply appreciate your support and hope you enjoy the day!