Packet Pick Up – November 21st – 23rd.
We know you like to plan ahead, so we have posted packet pick-up details. We encourage you to pick up your packets (race bib and shirt) ahead of time to ensure a stress-free Thanksgiving morning.
Also, if you’re keen to check out this year’s 5K routes and parking details, please click on the location specific links below:
How to Line up Thanksgiving Morning:
- The race begins at 8:30am.
- Runners should line up based on average mile time. Please let those who are speedy start in the front!
- Walkers should be toward the back.
- Strollers and dogs must start at the very back of the pack. Dogs must remain on leashes throughout the duration of the race.
- Please look for the large signs with mile times at the starting line to help you line up. This will help everyone have a great race morning experience.
See everyone at packet pick up!