With the Y Turkey Trot Charity 5K just around the corner, your child is invited to get involved in a fundraising competition between our Y Swim locations!
Joining in on the fun is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Register for your local Y Swim Team fundraiser
- Reach out to your friends and family asking for donations using your fundraising page.
- Earn a number of cool fundraising prizes and feel good about helping your community! There’s also a prize for the swim team that raises the most!
Register today for your team
|LOCATION NAME||FUNDRAISING PAGE||CONTACT|
|Orokawa Swim||https://fundraise.ymaryland.org/OrokawaSwim||Christine Rowe|
|Ward Swim||https://fundraise.ymaryland.org/WardSwim||Jen Lakatta|
|Pasadena Swim||https://fundraise.ymaryland.org/PasadenaSwim||Ali Lechuk|
Every $130 raised will give a series of Y swim lessons to a child, teaching them water safety and helping to develop their lifelong love of swimming.
Important things to note:
- Your child can register either as a Turkey Trot fundraiser (free of cost and includes a Turkey Trot fundraising web page) or as a Turkey Trot participant (includes entry into the Thanksgiving morning event and a Turkey Trot fundraising page)
- Promo codes will be provided to parents via email.
- If you chose to register for the Turkey Trot as a participant, the entry fee will be credited to your fundraising page.
- Everyone (including your pooch) is invited to walk, run or leisurely stroll at one of our seven Turkey Trot locations! For more information on the event, please click here.